The Royal Opera House continues to lead the way in opera, ballet, music and dance both live on stage and through multiple digital platforms, from live streaming to worldwide cinema screenings. The work of our Audiences and Media team focusses on growing the love, advocacy and demand for the art presented by the Royal Opera House, so that we can also grow our audience-generated revenues.
We are now looking to appoint a Digital Analyst, to work closely with our Digital Analytics Manager to deliver analysis of data from the Royal Opera House’s digital platforms as part of our ongoing work in website and marketing optimisation. In this role, you will build on your digital analytics skills and develop a good understanding of the aims of our audience strategy and how website analytics can support business decisions.
The successful candidate will be a collaborative team player, able to demonstrate:
• Good working knowledge of a range of essential tools, including intermediate Excel and experience of Google Analytics or other website analytics platforms
• An understanding of and ability to learn more about other tools, including website tag management systems, A/B testing solutions, SQL and BI tools
• The ability to interpret data to create actionable insights in the form of reports, dashboards and presentations
• Ability to deliver accurate, high quality work to deadlines and to required standards
• Ability to convey complex information in a compelling way to create understanding
• Commitment to managing own learning and continuous development relevant to the role
We actively encourage BAME and disabled applicants and value the positive impact difference has on our teams.
A full job description and details of how to apply are available on our website www.roh.org.uk or from the HR Department, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also contact us if you have any access needs for making an application.
Closing Date for applications: 8.00am, Friday 22 February 2019
Applicants must have work authorisation for the UK.
The Royal Opera House continues to lead the way in opera, ballet, music and dance live on stage at our heritage theatre site here in Covent Garden, and reaching out to audiences across the UK and worldwide with our cinema screenings and content through other digital platforms.