We are recruiting for a Print-production coordinator to join the Age UK team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced print-production coordinator to support the Age UK Brand and Marketing teams, ensuring their printing & production requirements for direct mail, media inserts and other marketing material is produced on time, and to suitable brand and quality standards.
* To support Age UK's various marketing activities by overseeing and coordinating the work-flow processes for all print-production materials.
* Review internal client design-briefs and to help compile accurate print specifications.
* Check and confirm that all artworks are produced according to Age UK corporate branding guidelines.
* Identify the most appropriate and cost-effective, tender process and production method for each job.
* Agree production schedules with suppliers and Age UK internal clients.
* Coordinate all Direct Mail campaigns, from briefing to delivery, ensuring that all elements of the mailing project meet the agreed schedules & budgets.
* Coordinate the monthly media-inserts, printing programmes
* Strengthen brand policing by checking and confirming that all printed marketing material is satisfactorily approved for quality and for standard
* Check and approve all material prior to print-production runs.
* Ensure that latest versions of Age UK artwork, especially those amended and returned from printers, are organized and filed electronically within Age UK's digital asset-management systems.
* Assist with the development of the AGE UK Online Ordering system and produce weekly and monthly status reports
* Coordinate purchase orders and invoices for new jobs.
* Foster good, professional working relationships and ethical standards with Age UK internal stakeholders and suppliers.
* Proven track record of experience coordinating print-production services for direct-mailing and door-drop distribution in a complex, multi-product marketing environment is essential
* Proven track record in liaising with design studios, direct-mail distributors, print agencies and print suppliers.
Skills & Knowledge
* Knowledge of current postage channels and DSA procedures
* Knowledge of direct mail and the implications of VAT and GDPR
* Proven ability to build relationships and to work effectively with a wide range of people
* Good communication skills and Strong organization skills are essential
* iMac skills
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.