As a successful applicant, you will:
- Be confident to lead the delivery of the social media strategy to raise MAMA Academy’s profile and activities through a social media content calendar and understand analytics platforms.
- Possess excellent knowledge of social content, SEO and have a passion for keeping up to date with the latest developments in a rapidly changing digital landscape.
- Be creative with proven skills using Adobe CC.
- Have experience in instigating and running social media campaigns.
- Be experienced with Wordpress and working together with developers on website designs and functions.
- Be willing to bring innovative ideas and approaches to the organisation.
- Be based at home and able to travel around the UK and attend a quarterly meeting in London.
- Have a keen interest in the charity’s mission.
To deliver the MAMA Academy digital strategy, run campaigns including our popular #CarryTheirNames campaign, assist in managing relevant volunteers and to track and monitor analytics to alter the strategy where needed.
- Be responsible for managing and maintaining all social media output, supporting strategic planning of social media activities in line with the organisational strategy.
- Manage and maintain all MAMA Academy social media output across all social channels.
- Ensure all output is planned ahead, maintaining an up to date content calendar.
- Ensure that MAMA Academy’s online presence provides an up-to-date picture of our work and positions MAMA Academy as a proactive and compassionate organisation that wants to engage with its supporters.
- Develop engaging posts and graphics for social channels.
- Ensure consistency of messaging and brand tone of voice.
- Use Social Media management tools to manage engagement and output, as well as using reporting tools to regularly report, analyse and derive insights to develop social media activity and inform future decision making.
- Explore and trial potential avenues to expand the online reach of MAMA Academy.
- Use online reach to support fundraising.
- Manage monthly Facebook ad.
- Manage social media and social media campaign volunteers.
- Keep MAMA Academy’s website up to date and liaise with our developer on new template designs.
- Support in applying for a Google Ads grant and later creating and testing ads.
- Create bi monthly email campaigns for our supporters and track the performance.
- Carry out and manage changes to printed materials when required.
- Comply with current legislation and MAMA Academy’s internal policies as appropriate.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required by the Chief Executive, and to attend a quarterly meeting in London.
- Analytics and reporting
- Strategy planning
- Campaign management
- Photoshop and Illustrator (After Effects desirable)
- Wordpress administration
- Knowledge of SEO
- The ability to communicate sensitively and a passion for MAMA Academy’s work