The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association exists to support and extend the evangelistic calling and ministries of Billy Graham and Franklin Graham by proclaiming the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to all we can by every effective means available to us and by equipping the church and others to do the same.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will manage the process of email marketing for the Graham Tour UK, co-ordinating with BGEA’s various ministries and departments. This position requires attention to detail and a high degree of accountability. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy using ever-changing technologies and apply data analysis to email marketing strategy decisions.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ
- Faithfully upholds BGEA in prayer
- Consistently participates in daily BGEA staff devotions
- Demonstrates behaviour aligned with BGEA’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence
- Co-ordinates all Tour email marketing campaigns with UK Graham Tour Director, BGEA-IHQ Project Lead, and BGEA-UK Communications Lead
- Send all BGEA and Tour email communications
- Proof copy for accuracy
- Works with Graham Tour Director on managing the Email Marketing Calendar
- Analyse open rates, click rates, bounce rates and donation activities relative to specific email campaigns
- Work with email vendor to exploit platform for best practices and optimal utilisation
- Works with Data Manager to manage email lists and ensure accurate data
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with various BGEA ministry departments
- Oversee testing for email rendering on all platforms and devices
- Servant Leader: Upholds Christian values with the ability to lead by example and have a heart for service.
- Communication: Strong communication skills; ability to express oneself professionally, both written and verbally when interacting with people internally and externally.
- Teamwork: Ability to work well within a team and individually.
- Proactive: Proactively carry out administrative tasks and support the team where needed.
- Problem Solving: Ability to assess problems and seek to implement solutions.
- Flexibility: Ability to adapt quickly to fit with changing conditions, tasks, responsibilities, or people.
- Thorough: Have good attention to detail, with emphasis on communication, time management and accurate record-keeping.
- Multi-task: Ability to multi-task, be well-organised and work well under pressure.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Must be committed to excellence and the BGEA mission statement
- Experience in digital communication streams using IBM Watson or similar platform
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, experience using MS Access and Excel preferred
- Intermediate Photoshop image editing ability
- Experience working with database maintenance and architecture preferred
- Knowledge of email/web analytics and the ability to apply analytics to marketing strategy
- Proficient in email testing practices and strategy application
- Good comprehension and listening skills, with ability to resolve business challenges
- Strong initiative with ability to work independently relative to assigned priorities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Ability to handle multiple interruptions throughout the day
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to work under stress and pressure
- Flexibility and adaptability