Circa £35,000 per annum Plus Benefits
Money Advice Trust (MAT) provides free information, advice and resources to help people successfully manage their finances. With demand for money advice consistently outstripping supply, finding more efficient ways of helping people is at the heart of our work.
We provide thousands of free online and face-to-face training places every year for money advisers across the UK through our Wiseradviser programme, as well as training and consultancy programmes to creditors to support their vulnerable customers.
We are now seeking a Frontend Developer to join our Client Experience Team in Birmingham and support the front end digital elements of our websites and digital tools.
As a Frontend Developer, you will:
- Develop and maintain the frontend of digital web tools and websites
- Work as part of a close-knit development team
- Adapt existing web tools to meet business needs
- Build modules for a new client engagement system for direct engagement
- Develop a system to dynamically compile bespoke client correspondence
- Provide input on the layout and coding of web tools and sites
- Play a key role in the design, layout, development, coding, implementation and testing of MAT web tools and sites
Interested? To join us as a Frontend Developer, you will need experience in the following:
- Hands-on frontend development
- Developing new applications and product features
- Styling using CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), Bootstrap, (library), FontAwesome and Sass
Although not essential, experience of using SharePoint 2010, 2013 or 2016 and SharePoint Online would be beneficial to your application, as would experience of using Microsoft Dynamics. Previous experience of building APIs (VB or VB script, .NET 4 and/or .NET Core) would also be an advantage.
We would be interested in a further conversation with you if you have experience as a .NET Developer, Software Programmer, Software Analyst, Application Developer, Front End Developer, Web Developer or Software Application Developer.
What’s in it for you?
- Develop your career with an innovative not-for-profit
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Join a friendly and supportive work environment
- An excellent reward and recognition scheme
- Awards for long service
- Benefits including pension scheme and generous life assurance
- 26 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Health and Wellbeing Programmes
This is a full time role working 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Weekend work will be occasionally required for which compensatory rest/TOIL at plain rate will be given in lieu of.
Money Advice Trust are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Frontend Developer, please apply via the button shown.