Citizens Advice Hammersmith & Fulham is an independent Charity. We provide free, impartial, independent and confidential advice. . We have delivered advice and information service since 1939 in London borough Hammersmith and Fulham. Offering advice on benefits, debt, housing, employment and other issues. We are a member of the Citizens Advice service.
Citizens Advice Service Aims and Principles:
- To provide the advice people need for the problems they face
- To improve the policies and practices that affect people's lives.
By informing client of their rights, we aim to empower the client so that they can help themselves
As well as giving advice and support directly, we also work to fix the underlying causes of people's problems. We use our evidence and data to advocate for change to policy, regulation and business practices.
Citizens Advice Hammersmith & Fulham key aims are:
1. To achieve Excellence - in everything that we do, locally and nationally
2. To embrace innovation - to deliver an even more effective and sustainable service
3. To demonstrate our impact - to show the positive change we make socially, economically and to health and well-being.